Estimated Project Forecast for 2023
- Working on our Reverse Osmosis Plant – We will be treating well water to be purified into drinking water.
- Reduce the number of plastic bottles by introducing recyclable bottles in all guest rooms.
- Biodigester to compost 40kg of all food waste daily. This will turn all food waste into liquid fertilizer which can be used on our lawn or break down our compost at a faster rate.
- Compost 100% of all food waste
- Glass Crusher to turn glass to sand.
- Creation of materials (Display Items, cup holder, condiments etc.) from waste products to be used as souvenirs for guests.
- Initiation of Clothes and Food Drive from guest and Staff to be donated Monthly.
Stronger Partnership with all stakeholders (Hotels, BPOs, Governmental Agencies, Non-profit Organization to achieve the 17 SDGs.